cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [graphics] New version of masthead
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:07:34 GMT
hepabolu skrev:
> Guys,
>
> Thien did it again. He created a great new version of the "blocks"
> masthead and redesigned the rest of the homepage.
>
> http://people.apache.org/~hepabolu/final.html
>

> I don't want to bias you, but I like it a lot. ;-)
>
> WDYT?
>
> Bye, Helma
It looks great!

But it takes a little bit to much screen real estate IMHO. It is a
little bit higher than our current look and nearly twice as high as the
masthead and top menu for Spring framework. Would it be possible to
rescale it so that it takes a little bit less space? Also the "getting
..." boxes dominates the page a little bit to much for my taste (at
least on my screen), they look quite heavy compared to the blue fade out
in the mast head. Would it be possible to make them less visually heavy?

/Daniel