cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thien <thien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [graphics] New version of masthead
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 03:35:29 GMT

> Couple of small issues to fix, please see the screen shot [1].
>
>   * "The Apache Cocoon Project" is impossible to read on the
>     'blocks' background.
>   * "Getting Involved" is overlapping with  "Getting Started".

Yeah, I will make the project title clearer.
The "Getting..." blocks should be in one row, there were some mistakes
in my css, so the "Getting Involved" box will drop if you view the page
on screen lower than 1024, but that will be fixed. Thanks.

If this is okay, where should I send the final html+images to?

Thien