cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Rewriting links in js files
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:02:22 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski skrev:

> I don't understand, I was asking about reader for rewriting links in js
> files. There is no room for transformer and there are no attributes thus
> we have to use regexps, right?
>
> Writing specialized link rewriting transformer only for servlet: links
> would make sense, but now my priority is to make all these refactorings
> usable. Then we could polish details.

Seem like I wrote something other than I intended. I meant:

I agree with that we need a rewriting reader. For the actual
implementation I don't think there is much to reuse from the
LinkRewritingTransformer. There is a large difference in scanning SAX
and a stream, for attributes. Furthermore I would propose making it
specialized for rewriting the servlet protocol, so that the only
configuration parameter is what attributes to rewrite.

/Daniel