cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Zerelles <phil...@moongate.de>
Subject Re: Bugs in CForms with flowscript or javaflow
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 10:29:27 GMT
I found the problem with loading the form two times.
Was my fault - I had my forms-styling called twice and the resource path was set wrong.

On Saturday 03 February 2007 10:37, Philipp Zerelles wrote:
> I now started the form outside of the portal and the flowscript is only called once there.

> So the problem seems to be with the portal. The form is attached to the portal as an
external application.

> On Friday 02 February 2007 19:27, Philipp Zerelles wrote:
> > I forgot, I am running Cocoon 2.2 trunk.
> >
> > On Friday 02 February 2007 19:23, Philipp Zerelles wrote:
> > > 1. I have a portal here using the portal block and several forms running as
coplets.
> > > When I run the flowscript debugger, I see that all of my form scripts are started
twice when activating the form.
> > > I thought that it's maybe a debugger flaw, but now I have database access in
my flowscript and that is executed two times as well when I start one form.

> > > 2. I then tried to switch to javaflow. The database access I mentioned is done
using Hibernate configured through spring configuration files only.
> > > This works great in flowscript, where I can just call cocoon.getComponent(...)
to get my configured beans.
> > > But when I try the same in javaflow, getComponent(...) of the same beans fails
with an exception about the beans not being known.

> > > My project consists of two blocks, one containing the webapp, the other the
portal application.
> > > My beans are configured in the COB-INF/config/spring directory of my portal
block. Are there more than one spring bean factory used in cocoon?
> > > Maybe one for each block and the flowscript uses the block's factory and javaflow
uses the webapps factory? Any ideas?