cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Zerelles <phil...@moongate.de>
Subject Bugs in CForms with flowscript or javaflow
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:23:29 GMT
1. I have a portal here using the portal block and several forms running as coplets.
When I run the flowscript debugger, I see that all of my form scripts are started twice when
activating the form.
I thought that it's maybe a debugger flaw, but now I have database access in my flowscript
and that is executed two times as well when I start one form.

2. I then tried to switch to javaflow. The database access I mentioned is done using Hibernate
configured through spring configuration files only.
This works great in flowscript, where I can just call cocoon.getComponent(...) to get my configured
beans.
But when I try the same in javaflow, getComponent(...) of the same beans fails with an exception
about the beans not being known.

My project consists of two blocks, one containing the webapp, the other the portal application.

My beans are configured in the COB-INF/config/spring directory of my portal block. Are there
more than one spring bean factory used in cocoon?
Maybe one for each block and the flowscript uses the block's factory and javaflow uses the
webapps factory? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Philipp Zerelles