cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Trouble w/ trunk / samples
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 18:16:34 GMT
Hi, I'm trying to test samples against my source build.  This is from a
"mvn clean install" on a freshly-updated trunk as of last night.

First, I tried "mvn jetty:run" from cocoon-dist-samples.  Jetty falls
over with these messages:

=======
4212 [main] INFO / - Loading Spring root WebApplicationContext
7314 [main] WARN org.mortbay.log - failed
ContextHandler@8ba7d9{/,file:/Volumes/codeshack-data1/ml/software/
Cocoon/cocoon/dev/trunk/dists/cocoon-dist-samples/target/cocoon-
samples/}
7470 [main] WARN org.mortbay.log - failed
ContextHandlerCollection@b8ce34
7471 [main] WARN org.mortbay.log - failed HandlerCollection@e9f4d0
7507 [main] INFO org.mortbay.log - Started SelectChannelConnector @
0.0.0.0:8888
7508 [main] WARN org.mortbay.log - failed Server@f939d2
[INFO] Jetty server exiting.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failure

Embedded error: Cannot invoke listener
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener@ac0d08
Class
[org.apache.cocoon.spring.configurator.impl.ConfiguratorNamespaceHandler
] does not implement the NamespaceHandler interface
=======

Then, remembering http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=491696, I
tried jetty:run from cocoon-webapp.  Cocoon starts OK, but then when I
hit the "block samples" link on the welcome page, I get the error shown
below.  Any clues?  Am I doing something wrong?

thx,
—ml—

=======
HTTP ERROR: 500

javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMResult.getNextSibling()Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;
RequestURI=/blocks/

Caused by:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMResult.getNextSibling()Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.createResultContent
Handler(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:199)
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.setDocumentLocator(
TransformerIdentityImpl.java:880)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.setDocumentLocator(AbstractXMLPipe
.java:39)
         at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startDocument(Unknown
Source)
         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startDocument(Unknown
Source)
         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.startEntity(Unknown
Source)
         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLVersionDetector.startDocumentParsing(Unknown
Source)
Source)
Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
         at
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.core.xml.impl.JaxpSAXParser.parse(JaxpSAXParser.java:
196)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.core.xml.avalon.DefaultSAXParser.parse(DefaultSAXParse
r.java:47)
         at
org.apache.excalibur.xmlizer.DefaultXMLizer.toSAX(DefaultXMLizer.java:
128)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.util.SourceUtil.toSAX(SourceUtil.jav
a:180)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.util.SourceUtil.toDOM(SourceUtil.jav
a:285)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.XPathTraversableGenerator.performXPathQuery
(XPathTraversableGenerator.java:220)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.XPathTraversableGenerator.addContent(XPathT
raversableGenerator.java:196)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.TraversableGenerator.addPath(TraversableGen
erator.java:482)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.TraversableGenerator.addPath(TraversableGen
erator.java:464)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.TraversableGenerator.addPath(TraversableGen
erator.java:464)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.TraversableGenerator.addAncestorPath(Traver
sableGenerator.java:383)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.TraversableGenerator.generate(TraversableGe
nerator.java:321)
         at
a:39)
         at
Impl.java:25)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.PoolableProxyHandler.invo
ke(PoolableProxyHandler.java:61)
         at $Proxy2.generate(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipe
line.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:358)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process
(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:437)
         at
a:39)
         at
Impl.java:25)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.PoolableProxyHandler.invo
ke(PoolableProxyHandler.java:61)
         at $Proxy1.process(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(
SerializeNode.java:134)