cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Re: Hardcoded artifact versions (was Re: Multiple local snapshots in Maven)
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:10:53 GMT
I think the idea is to have separate release cycles and thus different
versions for each block. So there is no general cocoon version any more,
this version, like currently 2.2, only regards the core modules.

But as we are having our own version of cocoon 2.2 including our patches
  during development, I know the problem of going through all poms and
changing the version number... At least there is this pom-updater tool
in tools/ which automatically modifies all poms. It can be modified
quite easily (it's XSLT) to do other things with the version number.

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com