cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [graphics] Masthead artwork for cocoon.apache.org
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:25:20 GMT
Thien wrote:

> 3. Trying to describe the lightness and agility of cocoon with randomly
> positioned square that can be taken out or repositioned without
> affecting each other....ok, maybe not too obvious :D

your intention was quite obvious to me here .. This design is my
favourite mainly because the block metaphor will become increasingly
apparent in next Cocoon versions.

Perhaps you could visualize the tiles differently, putting them more
apart and somehow interconnect them with something, lines or *cough*
tubes of some sort ? Or perhaps try to give the tiles a more 3d-ish look
so they become more block alike ?

> 4. Cocoon and nature, probably not the most appropriate association, but
> I wish this tells something about the framework's being easy and
> friendly to use.

well it immediately made me think of spring and consequently Spring, not
a bad association at all IMO.

Thanks for the great work!

Jorg