cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Avalon and Excalibur
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:54:34 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Jorg,
>
> IIRC it was you who worked on providing proper Avalon and Excalibur
> artifacts to central. What's the status of your work?

The status can be found here:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.excalibur.devel/1980/focus=1980

I figured Cocoon was fully moving away from avalon/excalibur and thus
lost interest a bit in doing the release.

On the release side, there isn't that much left to do. I guess calling a
vote and go through the formalities should be enough to get the binaries
released to ibiblio.

Also, note that i primarily focussed on getting things to work and
compile. I did not do any work on cleaning up the transitive
dependencies of the poms.

Regards
Jorg