cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuration of Continuum
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:39:32 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> I reconfigured Continuum by adding a proxy-http-listener
>
>     <service>
>       <id>jetty</id>
>       <configuration>
>         <webapps>
>           <webapp>
>             <file>${plexus.home}/lib/continuum-web-1.0.3.jar</file>
>             <context>/continuum</context>
>             <extraction-path>${plexus.home}/webapp</extraction-path>
>             <listeners>
>               <http-listener>
>                 <port>12000</port>
>               </http-listener>
>               <proxy-http-listener>
>                 <port>12001</port>
>                 <proxy-host>http://cocoon.zones.apache.org</proxy-host>
                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I changed this to <proxy-host>cocoon.zones.apache.org</proxy-host> and
now it works.

> Jorg, could you restart Continuum and add a note about how to do it to
> the "howto-continuum.txt" document in the PMC svn? Thanks!

 From howto-continuum.txt:

-------------
Continuum is started using the startContinuum.sh script in the home
directory of the maven user.
Typically from the maven user you'ld do

$nohup ./startContinuum.sh &

to make sure the command survives your logout.

Then, after a few seconds (or watch nohup.out) check that
   http://cocoon.zones.apache.org:8080/continuum/servlet/continuum/
works

I added a note on how to stop the instance.

Regards,
Jorg