cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <mlundqui...@comcast.net>
Subject Input modules samples broken in trunk
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 00:51:16 GMT
The modules samples are broken...

1) For the jxpath modules, an exception is thrown:

	org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: Cannot access
property:
rg.apache.cocoon.environment.wrapper.RequestWrapper.attributeNames; No
read method

2) For the rest, the "Accessor/Value" table displays as empty.

3) Do we use JIRA to report stuff like this, or just keep it on the dev
list?

4) If I want to debug this, I'm going to fiddle around with resources
in the cocoon-core-additional-sample block (like the sitemap, JXTs
etc.).  How do I set things up so that those changes will take effect
on the fly, without having to do some mvn install thing and restart
Jetty?

cheers,
—ml—