cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: call a function not in global object in <map:call >
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2007 00:10:35 GMT

On Jan 13, 2007, at 11:11 AM, Rice Yeh wrote:

> The fun is not gotten by the code at line 591 in
> FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java
>        Object fun = ScriptableObject.getProperty(thrScope, funName);

hold on, I did not read the above very carefully the first time,
sorry... :-/

> By studying the source code, I do not think "call a function not in
> global object in <map:call >" is supported in trunk

OK, the code you excerpted above is not from trunk HEAD (or
BRANCH_2_1_X HEAD either.  What version are you looking at there,
anyway?  The current versions have my change, which looks like this:

                     // Resolve function name
                     //
                     Object fun;
                     try {
                         fun = context.compileString (funName, null, 1,
null)
                                          .exec (context, thrScope);
                     } catch (EcmaError ee) {
                        throw new ResourceNotFoundException (
                             "Function \"javascript:" + funName + "()\"
not found"
                         );
                     }

HTH,