cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <lundquist.m...@gmail.com>
Subject trouble w/ cocoon-webapp + Eclipse + Jetty Launcher
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:29:06 GMT
Hi,

When I run cocoon-webapp using "mvn jetty:run", it works fine.  When I
launch it from Eclipse using the Jetty plugin, I get this:

	No thread-bound request found: Are you referring to request attributes
outside of an actual web request? If you are actually operating within
a web request and still receive this message,your code is probably
running outside of DispatcherServlet/DispatcherPortlet: In this case,
use RequestContextListener or RequestContextFilter to expose the
current request.

I configured the Jetty Launcher like so...

	webapp root: target/webapp
	context name: /

Any clues?
thx,