cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <lundquist.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple local snapshots in Maven (was Re: Trouble w/ Eclipse Jetty Launcher again...)
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 20:09:39 GMT

On Jan 21, 2007, at 6:03 AM, Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> You might have forgotten to do "mvn eclipse:eclipse" which is needed
> for updating the Eclipse configuration files. You also need refresh
> your Eclipse projects if you change the projects outside Eclipse. Also
> you might have missed to import some dependency into Eclipse.

I see the problem... none of the above, but it was my bad.  Sorry to
trouble you, I should have looked more closely at that exception
trace... :-/

I need to learn how to manage multiple local artifact sets in my Maven
repo.  I have *two* different trunk build areas on my machine under svk
(my local mirror of the ASF repo, and a local development branch), but
I haven't put all the pieces of that story together w.r.t. Maven...

thx,
—ml—