cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <lundquist.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what does this mean?
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 21:06:18 GMT

>> This means that your bank uses Apache Cocoon to develop their
>> website, and they have a problem with it. We at Apache cannot really
>> help you with a problem on your bank's site - you'll have to find a
>> way to contact them directly.

Do we still have that copy in the error pages?  If so I think it should
be removed.  Its audience is developers, who already know that
information.  But when the developers don't provide custom error pages
for applications that face out into the wilderness... ;-/

OK I just checked, it's still in error2html.xsl.  In
exception2html.xsl, it's commented out, with a comment that says the
same as what I said above... :-)

—ml—