cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: viewing intermediate XML with profiler (was Re: Running Cocoon in debugger)
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 22:34:54 GMT

On Jan 9, 2007, at 2:22 PM, Mark Lundquist wrote:

> [...] You'll need to spend a little time in the docs area at
> cocoon.zones.apache.org to orient yourself, and Helma or Reinhard or
> somebody can hook you up with a Diasy login with "doc-editor"
> privileges, then you are set.

I think, to initially set up the account you select "Register" from the
"User:" menubar item and create up your own account.  (Maybe you've
done that already, if you've submitted comments... I think having a
registered user id is what enables you to comment?  Not sure...)
Anyway, once you're registered, then you just give a shout to the list,
"hey, I need the doc-editors role".

cheers,
—ml—