cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@otego.com>
Subject Re: Configuration handling in 2.2 (properties etc.)
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 15:47:01 GMT
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> I removed the factory :) as it is not needed anymore. We use Spring as
> the factory and spring generates new FileGenerators for us. So the
> FileGenerator from trunk is a spring managed bean and not an avalon
> component anymore.

IIRC Spring doesn't respect the DisposableBean interface (which is an
equivalent of the Disposable Avalon interface) on factory produced beans.
Is this the case on your solution as well?

Ciao

--
Otego AG                                  Tel:   +41 (0)1  240 00 55
Giacomo Pati, CTO                         Mobile:+41 (0)79 262 21 04