cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Changes to CForms in trunk
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 01:05:18 GMT
Hi All

As you may have seen from my previous message, I have ripped the
bejebus out of CForms over the holidays and just committed the changes.

I have the changes all tested and running in BRANCH_2.1.X, but have
not/cannot test in trunk (umm, are samples working yet?).

My understanding is that the forms block is shared between 2.1.X and
2.2, so no problem there (I hope).
But 2.1.X uses the dojo in lib/optional/dojo-[date].jar and trunk
uses blocks/cocoon-ajax/cocoon-ajax-impl/src/main/resources/org/
apache/cocoon/dojo/resources/dojo-[version]-[profile].zip, which must
have been expanded and built into the jar by building the package.

Does this sound right?
Or is there more to do to support this change in trunk ?

thanks

regards Jeremy