cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: i18nTransformer problems with static pages
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:47:07 GMT

> On 1/3/07, Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijvers@hippo.nl> wrote:
>
> > ...Not sure wether it is common practice to create a jira
> issue for it when committing
> > something new and resolve it?...
>
> I don't think it's common practice here but IMHO it's a Good Thing.

Locally we added this svn 'pre-commit' hook to prohibit a commit that did not contain a reference
to a jira issue. In jira, via an issue, you can then find the commits that below to it. Although
it is sometimes a little annoying, it forces everybody here to work always according jira
issues and commits can always be easily traced from a certain jira issue. Not sure if it would
make people happy in an open source community :-)

Ard