cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <mlundqui...@comcast.net>
Subject Trouble w/ Eclipse Jetty Launcher again...
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 01:12:53 GMT
Hi, sorry to be such a pain — dunno whether this is my fault or not,
and in any case I've no clue how to fix it...

I had Cocoon working in Eclipse using the Jetty Launcher.  Then earlier
today, I did "svn up" from trunk root and then "mvn -Dallblocks clean
install". Now whenever I try to run or debug in Eclipse, I get this:

15:11:56.534 ERROR! [main]
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(
ContextLoader.java:205) >09> Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unable
to read Avalon configuration from
'resource://org/apache/cocoon/cocoon.xconf'.; nested exception is
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Unable to create class for component with role
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceFactory/servlet with class:
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.components.ServletSourceFactory
Caused by:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Unable to create class for component with role
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceFactory/servlet with class:
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.components.ServletSourceFactory
	at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.BridgeElementParser.creat
eConfig(BridgeElementParser.java:204)
.
.
.

Then the same exception trace repeats 9 times.  Each one is a new
exception trace, not another level of wrapping,  but it's still just a
single "ERROR!" message to the log, not 9 of them.

However, "mvn jetty:run" still works fine.  Any clues?  Did I botch
something up somewhere along the line, or is this a new bug?

thx,
—ml—