cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <lundquist.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's up with 2.2 ?
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:59:40 GMT

On Jan 20, 2007, at 2:24 AM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> That's my fault. "documentation" was our first attempt but didn't fit
> our main goal of having separate deployment units. I will add a
> warning message to the sites overview.

Thanks, and that is great for when someone is visiting the listing page
as their entry point.

But maybe it's still potentially confusing?... It doesn't look like
Google's ever crawled daisy, but... people may still reach these pages
via links from emails in the archives.  How hard would it be to insert
a big warning box at the top of every page in the "documentation/"
tree?  (Is there an area-wide template that can be modified?)

Better yet would be, in addition to the above, if every page in
documentation/ that is obsoleted by a page in cdocs/ could get a notice
and a link to the current page...?

cheers,
—ml—