cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject [2.2] can't mount sitemap using resource:// (spring configurator doesn't use SourceResolver?)
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:49:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to mount a sitemap which is loaded from a resource. The
spring configurator seems to have problems with this, because I'm
getting a FileNotFoundException. Some parent of
ChildXmlWebApplicationContext tries to load the file
'/resource://test.xmap' (and I try to load the sitemap
'resource://test.xmap' of course).

The code goes trough
ChildXmlWebApplicationContext.getResourceByPath(String path), but fails
on line 101 (creating a new URL object that starts with the
"resource://" scheme). Then it captures the error, and delegates the

Should the ChildXmlWebApplicationContext use the SourceResolver,
instead??

Thanks,
Bart.