cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: Bug in cocoon-22-archetype-webapp? (was: applicationContext.xml not valid according to schema?)
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:41:47 GMT
I just hit the send button too early, sorry...

I was looking at the archetype source, and saw that the configuration
for log4j pointed to the file:
/WEB-INF/cocoon/log4j.xml

But the file isn't in /WEB-INF/cocoon, but just in /WEB-INF. This seems
to cause an exception when starting the webapp...

So, I think the file should be moved to the cocoon/ directory, or the
applicationContext.xml should be updated.

Bart.

applicationContext.xml
> not valid according to schema?)
>
> Looking at the archetype, I see the configuration:

org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException:
> matching
cvc-complex-type.2.4.c:

http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator/cocoon-configurator-1.0.xsd

http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/avalon
> > > http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/avalon/cocoon-avalon-1.0.xsd">

> class="org.apache.cocoon.spring.configurator.log4j.Log4JConfigurator"
> > > ref="org.apache.cocoon.configuration.Settings"/>
value="/WEB-INF/cocoon/log4j.xml"/>