cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: applicationContext.xml not valid according to schema?
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:32:14 GMT
Thanks, I just found out myself while looking at the resources in the
archetype...

Thanks!
Bart.

org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException:

xmlns:configurator="http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator"

http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator/cocoon-configurator-1.0.xsd