cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject applicationContext.xml not valid according to schema?
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:08:47 GMT
Hi,

I can't start Cocoon 2.2, because the file
WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml isn't valid. I get the following
exception:

org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException:
Line 30 in XML document from ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml] is invalid; nested exception is
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching
wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element
'cocoon:settings'.
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The
matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element
'cocoon:settings'.

I really don't understand why this error occurs. The file is created by
cocoon's webapp archetype, and I was able to run my application before
today. If I open the file in Eclipse (using WTP's XML editor, it also
notices the errors).

Does anybody have any clue (I'm using spring 2.0.2, cocoon
2.2.0-M3-SNAPSHOT)?

Thanks,
Bart.