cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <lundquist.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trouble w/ cocoon-webapp + Eclipse + Jetty Launcher
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:30:15 GMT

On Jan 15, 2007, at 1:16 PM, Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=116756809412994&w=2

Thanks, Daniel.  I think I must be misunderstanding something, though.
When I pull up the Jetty Web configuration panel, it doesn't have "Use
custom webdefaults config file" exactly, but I have a box marked "Use a
Jetty XML configuration file" and I presume that's the same thing.
When I select that option with "webdefault.xml", it breaks with this:

java.io.IOException: Jetty configuration problem:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown tag: description
	at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.<init>(Server.java:124)
	at
com.iw.plugins.jettyrunner.PluginRunner.launchWithXML(PluginRunner.java:
226)
	at com.iw.plugins.jettyrunner.PluginRunner.launch(PluginRunner.java:91)
	at com.iw.plugins.jettyrunner.PluginRunner.main(PluginRunner.java:75)

(<description> is the first child of <web-app> in the webdefault.xml
file).

Sorry for being so lame, to atone for it I will add all this to the
docs once I have it working :-/
thx,
—ml—

P.S. The comment in webdefault.xml seems awfully disparaging about
RequestAttributeListeners, whatever those are...