cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: call a function not in global object in <map:call >
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 19:11:59 GMT
The fun is not gotten by the code at line 591 in
FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java
       Object fun = ScriptableObject.getProperty(thrScope, funName);

, so ResourceNotFoundException is thrown at its following code.
                    if (fun == Scriptable.NOT_FOUND) {
                        throw new ResourceNotFoundException("Function
\"javascript:" + funName + "()\" not found");
                    }

By studying the source code, I do not think *"call a function not in global
object in <map:call >" *is supported in trunk because function is still
gotten in thrScope. Am I right?
*
Rice
*