cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] can't mount sitemap using resource:// (spring configurator doesn't use SourceResolver?)
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:14:49 GMT
Bart Molenkamp wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Bart Molenkamp wrote:
>>> As said, the sitemap is loaded with <map:mount src="resource://test.xmap"
.../>.
>>> And the file is available on the classpath. How about using other sources, like
>>> the slide:// or xmldb:// to load sitemaps? Are they supported now?
>>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> no, currently only spring supported protocols work (file, http).
>> Actually this is a bug in the new avalon sitemap support/avalon bridge;
>> this is not a problem of the spring configurator.
>>

> Why does this configurator run anyways when loading a sitemap? Sitemaps
> shouldn't contain component configurations anymore, right? In my case,
> there are no configurations in the sitemap, I moved them to a separate
> file in the META-INF/cocoon/avalon directory.
Component configurations are still allowed in the sitemap for
compatibility reasons. In addition we added the possibility to have per
sitemap component configurations which are read automatically from a sub
directory next to the sitemap.
Therefore we create a sub application context which tests all these
possibilities and eventually adds the component definitions.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/