cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bart Molenkamp <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject Re: [2.2] can't mount sitemap using resource:// (spring configurator doesn't use SourceResolver?)
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:42:18 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Bart Molenkamp wrote:
>> As said, the sitemap is loaded with <map:mount src="resource://test.xmap" .../>.

>> And the file is available on the classpath. How about using other sources, like
>> the slide:// or xmldb:// to load sitemaps? Are they supported now?
>>
> Hi,
>
> no, currently only spring supported protocols work (file, http).
> Actually this is a bug in the new avalon sitemap support/avalon bridge;
> this is not a problem of the spring configurator.

Why does this configurator run anyways when loading a sitemap? Sitemaps
shouldn't contain component configurations anymore, right? In my case,
there are no configurations in the sitemap, I moved them to a separate
file in the META-INF/cocoon/avalon directory.

If configuration is disabled for sitemaps, we don't need the source
resolver for that.

> I agree that we should/use support the source resolver in these cases.
> Could you please file a bug report?

Sure.

Bart.