cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Too many emails from Daisy
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 06:54:39 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Although the title of this email might look like spam, it's not spam but
> it is about spam :)
>
> It seems that Daisy is sending changes emails over and over again to the
> docs mailing list. Does anyone know why

yes, whenever it is restarted, the mail queue is worked off again. I guess it is
a bug of the particular milestone release that we use as I don't see this
behaviour in my company's Daisy instances which run on Daisy 1.5.1.

> and more important how to stop this?

no idea, I would do it if I had an idea. Bruno?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc