cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] can't mount sitemap using resource:// (spring configurator doesn't use SourceResolver?)
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:13:56 GMT
Bart Molenkamp wrote:
> As said, the sitemap is loaded with <map:mount src="resource://test.xmap" .../>.

> And the file is available on the classpath. How about using other sources, like
> the slide:// or xmldb:// to load sitemaps? Are they supported now?

Hi,

no, currently only spring supported protocols work (file, http).
Actually this is a bug in the new avalon sitemap support/avalon bridge;
this is not a problem of the spring configurator.

I agree that we should/use support the source resolver in these cases.
Could you please file a bug report?

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler