cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject ${cocoon.request.contextPath} returns null in 2.2
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 20:58:24 GMT
Hello,

I'm hacking now ajax and forms block to get them use of servlet-services
and came across a bug. When you put ${cocoon.request.contextPath} into
JX template it will always return null (at least while using servlet
dispatcher). However, ${cocoon.request.requestURI} returns valid value,
so it must be only contextPath broken somehow. Unfortunately, I have no
skills to debug this.
Anyone can at least confirm this? Can you test it without servlet
dispatcher? (I would do it myself if I knew how)

Thanks.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski