cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Block resources in 2.2 (Forms in particular case)
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:18:37 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom napisaƂ(a):

>> So my questions are:
>> 1. Should block resources be served directly by block owning them? I
>> mean, should request for some javascript files be dispatched (by
>> blocks-fw dispatcher) directly to forms block and some matcher in there
>> would catch up the request?
>
> In most cases this should be the best solution.
So the question arises: how block like coocon-forms-impl should expose
its resources? Is there any magical source that lets me to access
resources of other block?
What about servlet source? Does it only make possible to access content
generated by other servlet?
If so, should I add sitemap to the cocon-forms-impl just for serving
resources? (personally I do not feel it like overkill)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski