cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Block resources in 2.2 (Forms in particular case)
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:07:28 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom napisaƂ(a):
> Are you using it the "standard" way:
> http://localhost:8888/blocks/cocoon-forms-sample/ or are you using it
> through the blocks-fw? In the former case resource loading seems to
> work for me.

Are you sure? I get exception while accessing
http://localhost:8888/_cocoon/resources/dojo/dojo.js:
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
resource://org/apache/cocoon/dojo/resources/dojo.js
>> but in the manner of using blocks-fw as it seems to be mature enough. It
>> is, right?
> It should be stable enough, although I'm working on changing the
> naming as discussed in
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=116731854200001&r=1&w=2. But that will
> only change some names for the user, so it will be easy to adapt any
> work that you start to the new naming.
Great. I'm going to have some free time next week, so I'll try to make
it working.

Thanks for your response.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski