cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: cforms dojo updates: calendar, help and validation messages, multivalue editor
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:34:22 GMT
Bruno Dumon napisaƂ(a):
> On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 17:39 +0100, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> I think you forgot your [1] link.
Sorry, here it goes:
I'm aware that this particular problem has other reason that need to be
fixed but this shows exactly what happens were there is no js.
> All the things I've changed were already Javascript based, so I see
> little problems there. It's of course possible to override the default
> XSLs to do something non-javascript based.
I know, but AFAIR before dojo transition if js had failed to load
validation still have been displayed. Or it wasn't the case then?
What is more important, if there is any agreement on treating this kind
of issues? Should we just require JS for Forms or try create html output
that easily fallbacks if there is no js? Is it possible and worth the

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message