cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: cforms dojo updates: calendar, help and validation messages, multivalue editor
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:39:39 GMT
Bruno Dumon napisaƂ(a):
> Hi,
>
> I've replaced the calendar, the help and validation message popups and
> the multi-value editor with dojo-based implementations. Thanks to Jeremy
> for upgrading to dojo 0.4, which made this possible and easier.
> <snip/>
>
> If anyone notices problems, feel free to fix or report them.

I would like to ask if Forms are still supposed to work without JS
enabled? If so there is an issue with validation errors, see [1]. I
think it's quite easy to fix this particular issue (I can take care of
it) but I would like to know about general guidelines. Also there is
still issue with loading forms resources in C2.2, but it's topic for
another thread. I'll start it now.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski