cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: cforms dojo updates: calendar, help and validation messages, multivalue editor
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:39:39 GMT
Bruno Dumon napisaƂ(a):
> Hi,
> I've replaced the calendar, the help and validation message popups and
> the multi-value editor with dojo-based implementations. Thanks to Jeremy
> for upgrading to dojo 0.4, which made this possible and easier.
> <snip/>
> If anyone notices problems, feel free to fix or report them.
I would like to ask if Forms are still supposed to work without JS
enabled? If so there is an issue with validation errors, see [1]. I
think it's quite easy to fix this particular issue (I can take care of
it) but I would like to know about general guidelines. Also there is
still issue with loading forms resources in C2.2, but it's topic for
another thread. I'll start it now.

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message