cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Continuation exception - 2.1.10 upgrade
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:52:08 GMT
Hi Gary,

We hit the same issue last week. It is a bug in the new rhino jar. Same
as you all our flow applications fails with the new rhino introduced in
2.1.10.

We also spent 2 days trying to fix it inside the rhino code. Our work
around after 2 days was to continue using
rhino1.5r4-continuations-R26.jar. The latest cocoon revision using the
later jar on subversion is 479984.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.