cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-maven-reports:jar:1.0 missing
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:03:33 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> If not, we should vote on the rules. It will be a lot of fun to read
>> dozens of mails about coding conventions ;-)
> Yet again? Give it a rest, follow the book [1].

aren't you missing it? We haven't had a coding conventions discussion for months
(or even years)! :-p

> Vadim

Carsten, in a previous mail you said that you used a stripped down version of
rules. But of what rules, the Sun rules that Vadim refers to? I assume you did
this because the Sun rules caused too many errors and warnings and made the
report unreadable, didn't it?