cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuration of Continuum
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 13:45:49 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> I think it was Jukka who set up Continuum  - so you might want to ask
>> him directly.
>>

> They have it working by only configuring this:
>
> ProxyPass /continuum  http://localhost:12000/continuum/
> ProxyPassReverse /continuum  http://localhost:12000/continuum/
>
> However as you can see from
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/continuum/servlet/continuum this approach
> does not work 100% for us.
>
> If anyone more apache savvy could have a look that would be great.

I reconfigured Continuum by adding a proxy-http-listener

     <service>
       <id>jetty</id>
       <configuration>
         <webapps>
           <webapp>
             <file>${plexus.home}/lib/continuum-web-1.0.3.jar</file>
             <context>/continuum</context>
             <extraction-path>${plexus.home}/webapp</extraction-path>
             <listeners>
               <http-listener>
                 <port>12000</port>
               </http-listener>
               <proxy-http-listener>
                 <port>12001</port>
                 <proxy-host>http://cocoon.zones.apache.org</proxy-host>
                 <proxy-port>80</proxy-port>
               </proxy-http-listener>
             </listeners>
           </webapp>
         </webapps>
       </configuration>
     </service>

but haven't been able to restart Continuum. This should solv the problem as all
resources (CSS, Javascripts) will use the complete path in the future. I also
changed the port to 12001 in our httpd configuration.

Jorg, could you restart Continuum and add a note about how to do it to the
"howto-continuum.txt" document in the PMC svn? Thanks!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc