cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-maven-reports:jar:1.0 missing
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 13:29:11 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> I commented the extension for now as Maven doesn't use the artifact created by
> the build but already needs it in a repository. We can only solve this problem
> by releasing the extension (AFAIU).
>
> Carsten, have we ever agreed formally on the checkstyle rules, which are the
> content of the extension? If yes, could you release the cocoon-maven-reports
> module together with the Spring configurator?
>
> If not, we should vote on the rules. It will be a lot of fun to read dozens of
> mails about coding conventions ;-)

Oh no, please not! We have not agreed on all checkstyle rules contained
in the current configuration. My idea is to add the basic rules, like
checking the correct header and some more and remove all other ones.

I followed the Maven documentation to add checkstyle checking for multi
projects, but it seems that following these rules creates to many
problems. Sigh. So let's leave this commented out for now :(

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/