cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [docs] Working with Cocoon from trunk
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:56:33 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz napisał(a):
>> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>>
>> exactly. In order to keep the build process as lean as possible, we
>> only compile the most important blocks by default. See
>> trunk/blocks/pom.xml for the "allblocks" list.
>>
> I see. It means that documentation [1] is little bit outdated. Could you
> please fix it or give me necessary rights allowing me to do so? My login
> is 'grek'.
>
> [1] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g1/756.html

I tidied up the available "Working with Cocoon from trunk" documentation
(http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g4/g1/g1/798.html) and
moved all docs from "documentation" to "cdocs-site-main" which is the
appropriate place for them. I also tried to review them but I'm sure that there
is still information missing in order to understand the big picture. Feedback is
very much appreciated.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Der frhe Vogel fngt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de