cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What's up with 2.2 ?
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 10:24:01 GMT
Mark Lundquist wrote:

> On Jan 19, 2007, at 10:04 AM, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>
>> I see. It means that documentation [1] is little bit outdated. Could you
>> please fix it or give me necessary rights allowing me to do so? My login
>> is 'grek'.
>>
>> [1] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g1/756.html
>
> Well, I guess I to am a little confused that we have both
>
>     http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/
>
> and
>
>     http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/
>
> Can somebody clarify?

That's my fault. "documentation" was our first attempt but didn't fit our main
goal of having separate deployment units. I will add a warning message to the
sites overview.

Last year I started to restructure our documentation so that each deployment
unit has its own documentation - these are all the 'cdocs-*' sites/collections.
The 'cdocs' site gives an overview of all available documents. You can find
detailed information about the documentation system at
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/1201.html. HTH.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc