cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: What's up with 2.2 ?
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 10:24:01 GMT
Mark Lundquist wrote:
> On Jan 19, 2007, at 10:04 AM, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> I see. It means that documentation [1] is little bit outdated. Could you
>> please fix it or give me necessary rights allowing me to do so? My login
>> is 'grek'.
>> [1]
> Well, I guess I to am a little confused that we have both
> and
> Can somebody clarify?

That's my fault. "documentation" was our first attempt but didn't fit our main
goal of having separate deployment units. I will add a warning message to the
sites overview.

Last year I started to restructure our documentation so that each deployment
unit has its own documentation - these are all the 'cdocs-*' sites/collections.
The 'cdocs' site gives an overview of all available documents. You can find
detailed information about the documentation system at HTH.

Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC:

View raw message