cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-maven-reports:jar:1.0 missing
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:10:19 GMT
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret wrote:
> I have the following error with a fresh updated code from cocoon svn
> repository :
>
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-maven-reports:jar:1.0
>
>  Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>  Then, install it using the command:
>      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.cocoon
> -DartifactId=cocoon-maven-reports \
>          -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>  Path to dependency:
>        1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-webapp:war:2.2.0-M2-SNAPSHOT
>        2) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-maven-reports:jar:1.0
>
> ----------
>
> How to deal with this ?

I commented the extension for now as Maven doesn't use the artifact created by
the build but already needs it in a repository. We can only solve this problem
by releasing the extension (AFAIU).

Carsten, have we ever agreed formally on the checkstyle rules, which are the
content of the extension? If yes, could you release the cocoon-maven-reports
module together with the Spring configurator?

If not, we should vote on the rules. It will be a lot of fun to read dozens of
mails about coding conventions ;-)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc