cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@openbluelab.org>
Subject What's up with 2.2 ?
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:55:52 GMT
Hello,
what's working on cocoon 2.2 ?

I tried :
* ojb, not working,
* cforms, not working (because of ajax, a file may be absent)
* portal, not working

I tried to use portal block but I get the following error :

org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Component with
'org.apache.cocoon.portal.PortalService' is not defined in this service
manager. (Key='AvalonServiceManager')

What is the path to have cocoon 2.2 working ? Errors are different each
day :-(

Don't misunderstand me. I use cocoon, I think it's a great project. In
fact, it's the core of our project. I went to cocoon 2.2 one year ago
and everything was fine, but since this migration, I froze my code to be
sure to have something stable. And now, I can't synchronize because
things are still not stable.

How may I get cocoon portal working ?

--
Jean-Christophe