cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: What is the deal with "blocks"
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:57:13 GMT
I have started to implement what we discussed bellow.

I started by applying all outstanding patches that I found and then took
a copy of the blocks-fw stuff.

The blocks-fw-impl module will not be removed until the new stuff
stabilizes. I don't recommend anyone to start update yet as there are a
number of refactorings and changes I'd like to do first.

/Daniel