cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Strange container error
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:35:35 GMT
When using a bean defined like this:

> 	<bean name="org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/contractors" class="com.mobilebox.smart.generation.ContractorsGenerator"
scope="prototype">
>           <property name="contractorService" ref="contractorService"/>
>           <property name="mobileConfigService" ref="mobileConfigService"/>
>           <property name="priceListDefinitionDao" ref="priceListDefinitionDao"/>
> 	</bean>

I get a NPE while referencing priceListDefinitionDao. Some experiments
show that I may also do:

<property name="priceListDefinitionDaoBlahBlah"
ref="priceListDefinitionDao"/>

and spring context configured by cocoon also won't notice. Does anyone
have a clue?

--
Leszek Gawron                                    CTO at MobileBox Ltd.