cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Max Pfingsthorn <max.pfingsth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RFC: CForms Roadmap
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 13:56:54 GMT
Hi everyone,

This is very interesting! I would love to help, but I have like 5
projects going on in the university and otherwise... However, two of
them are geared at the web, so this might be interesting to investigate.

By the way, has anything improved authentication-wise in Cocoon? I
haven't quite followed the development in the last few months, but with
the real blocks and so on, it's getting more interesting for the kind of
web application I have in mind. (for which I would use struts2 otherwise
*shiver*)

Anyway, I can't commit much time right now, but I'll definitely have a
look when I get home!

Bye, and take care!
max