cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: svn commit: r494368 - in /cocoon/trunk/core: cocoon-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/cocoon/ cocoon-thread/cocoon-thread-impl/ cocoon-thread/cocoon-thread-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/thread/ cocoon-thread/cocoon-thread-impl/src/ma...
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 13:37:48 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler skrev:
> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>
>> Great, I started to look at POJOfying the thread module yesterday, but
>> you saved me the work. What components are next on you todo list, so
>> that we don't POJOfy the same components?
>>
>> My goal is to POJOfy enough components to make
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/java-sitemap/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/javasitemap/JavaSitemapServlet.java

>> possible to run without using the sitemap-modules (not the wildcard
>> matcher, I will use the helper class instead).
>>

> My todo list is empty :) So, you can pick up any component you want
> without stepping on my toes :)
Not the answer that I wanted to hear ;)

Anyway, I'll try to POJOfy: the store implementations, XSLTProcessor,
TraxTransformer, some sources, a source resolver (here there are some
complications as CocoonSourceResolver depend on sitemap specific stuff),
and some of the pipeline implementations.

/Daniel