cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: svn commit: r494368 - in /cocoon/trunk/core: cocoon-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/cocoon/ cocoon-thread/cocoon-thread-impl/ cocoon-thread/cocoon-thread-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/thread/ cocoon-thread/cocoon-thread-impl/src/ma...
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 13:14:28 GMT
cziegeler@apache.org skrev:
> Author: cziegeler
> Date: Tue Jan  9 02:49:43 2007
> New Revision: 494368

> Log:
> Migrate thread impl to pojo

Great, I started to look at POJOfying the thread module yesterday, but
you saved me the work. What components are next on you todo list, so
that we don't POJOfy the same components?

My goal is to POJOfy enough components to make
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/java-sitemap/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/javasitemap/JavaSitemapServlet.java

possible to run without using the sitemap-modules (not the wildcard
matcher, I will use the helper class instead).

/Daniel