cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing Avalon and Excalibur
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:49:07 GMT
Reinhard Poetz napisaƂ(a):
> Is anybody subscribed to the Excalibur mailing list and can ask over
> there?
I would only like to point out that this does not solve problem in
general, and not sure if in particular case. Of course having more jars
and poms on central repo is right thing, but problem lays in Maven
really. Do we have more dependencies that cannot be satisfied from
central repo? If so, adding information about repositories to the
archetypes if only an option IMHO. Fixing one issue (by declaring
dependencies explicitly, releasing some artifact on central) is only
shifting the wall farther but we'll hit it soon or later.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski